Models Own Slate Green
As you might have noticed the rate of my posting have dropped lately and it's cause of multiple reasons. Some personal reasons but also I'm working on a new blog/website, as I'm planning on moving to my own domain sometime in the near future. There's only so many hours in a day and I try my best to get the everyday things done, work on the new site and still do my nails and blog here. Just bear with me and hopefully I'll get back to my normal posting once the new website is up and running.
Congratulations to Thess! I'll send you an e-mail!
Thanks to everyone who participated, wish I could give something to every one of you who takes time out of your day to read and comment on my blog. You guys is what makes blogging fun!
Hope you all had a great weekend, I've been sick with a fever again! I've been too tired to do my nails so I was rocking No Way Jose for a few days, but yesterday I wanted to do something for valentines. But after paiting the base colour I wasn't feeling the hearts and cute stuff at all so I went with a zebra print instead!
This is 2 coats of Essence Most Wanted with Konad m57 and Konad Princess polish in Black. Most Wanted is a bit darker in reality, but I just couldn't get a good shot of it. The formula is great, was almost opaque in one coat!
Flash on lowest setting (mimics sunlight or lamplight)
After seeing swatches of some of these over at Plane Beauty I'm bummed I didn't pick up Purple Grey instead of Fuzzy Peach. I was looking at it when I was placing my order, I should have googled for swatches before deciding against it! Maybe next time, cause I'm sure I'll be wanting to shop for more Models Own!
And the new 2nd prize winner is...
(I forgot to get a screen shot of The Hat window so just imagine it's here displaying the right name :P)
Congratulations! I've sent you an e-mail =)
Kelly from Plane Beauty is celebrating 100 followers! Congrats Kelly! She's giving away lots of great stuff.
But come back soon! and don't forget to enter my giveaway :)
I will post nail pictures of both colours shortly so you get a better idea on what they look like, until then here's a bottle pic!
***CONTEST CLOSED ***
1. Become a follower, if you are already a follower that's certainly fine! Use your blogger/google friend connect account to post your entry and make sure you're not following privately, that's the only way I can check that this mandatory rule is being followed. (1 entry)
Optional extra entries:
2. Tell me which rare and discontinued nailpolish you most would like to get your hands on! (1 entry)
3. Spread the word! Make a post about the contest on your blog that links back to this page and contain the picture of the prize. Please provide a link in your entry comment. (2 entries)
4. Add me to your blogroll, if I'm already on it that counts too. Please provide a link in your entry comment. (1 entry)
You can get a total of 5 entries! This contest is open to everyone, doesn't matter where in the world you live, it ends February 14th at midnight GMT+1 (6pm EST).
The rules of this tag are as follows:
1. To accept the award, you must post it on your blog, with the name of the person who has given you the award, and a link to their blog.
2. Pass the award on to approximately 10-15 blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great!
3. Contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Mon Coin à Moua
Catch the Beauty with Arie
Nails of the Day
The Chain Nail
and everyone else who is on my blogroll and haven't been tagged yet and wants to play!
Thank you to all who participated, I had alot of fun doing this and I hope you did too! And soon there will be a new chance to win some rare and discontinued shades!
Hope you all had a great weekend! Today I'm showing you this beauty, Lincoln Park After Dark from OPI's suede collection.
- Naptown, La La Land, Sweden
- Nail Nerd by day, Ninja by night! My favourite things are informercials and thumb tacs... NO! It's nails of course! and ninjas. Nails and ninjas.. yup!
- NOTD: Models Own Slate Green
- NOTD: China Glaze Rodeo Fanatic
- Give away Winner!
- NOTD: Pink Zebra
- NOTD: China Glaze No Way Jose
- NOTD: Make Up Store Siw
- Haul: My First Models Own Polishes
- Well, it happened..
- Poll and a little Request
- Giveaway Roundup!
- NOTD: China Glaze 100 Proof Pink
- 200 Followers/Valentines Giveaway!
- Best Blog Award!
- Viva la Diva Giveaway Winners!
- NOTD: OPI Lincoln Park After Dark Suede
- ▼ February (15)