Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Best Blog Award!

I got tagged by Solveig who has the great blog Nailin' It! Thank you so much Solveig!


The rules of this tag are as follows:

1. To accept the award, you must post it on your blog, with the name of the person who has given you the award, and a link to their blog.
2. Pass the award on to approximately 10-15 blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great!
3. Contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


I nominate:
Nail-Design
Mon Coin à Moua
Catch the Beauty with Arie
Nails of the Day
The Chain Nail

and everyone else who is on my blogroll and haven't been tagged yet and wants to play!

3 comments:

chocaddict said...

thanks very much for nominating me Anne, that's very sweet :)

Arie said...

Hi dear Anna, thank you very much for this award!! and omg your giveaway is super cute!! ;)
xoxo

MCA said...

Also, drink plenty of water also helps your nails, help nails are not dry and easily damaged. Or use nail cream is sold on the market, however, you can also use more biotin-rich foods like liver, eggs, butter ... foundation to help further develop good nutrition.interim managementways to help anxiety

About Me

My Photo
Anna
Naptown, La La Land, Sweden
Nail Nerd by day, Ninja by night! My favourite things are informercials and thumb tacs... NO! It's nails of course! and ninjas. Nails and ninjas.. yup!
View my complete profile

Nail Art Contest?

Search This Blog

Labels


Recent Comments

Contest!

200 Followers Contest! - CLOSED

Member Of

The Polish Blogger Network!

Other Nails Nerds

Where are my Readers?

My Favourite Blogs