Thursday, February 4, 2010
12:46 PM | Posted by Anna | Edit Post
As promised here's a nail picture of the first of the two colours that you can win in my 200 followers giveaway, the discontinued 100 Proof Pink from China Glaze.
China Glaze 100 Proof Pink
This is three coats of this pretty hot pink colour with silver glass fleck shimmer. This is a colour that makes me happy and feels like a real spring shade. The formula is great, had no application problems at all and it was really easy to control the polish with the brush. Note that this is the old China Glaze formula and it is NOT 3-free as their new polishes are. This isn't anything that bothers me personally but figured it was worth pointing out anyway. I'm really tempted to do some cute nailart on this polish, maybe something fitting for Valentines but I've had no inspiration lately, hope that changes soon!
- Naptown, La La Land, Sweden
- Nail Nerd by day, Ninja by night! My favourite things are informercials and thumb tacs... NO! It's nails of course! and ninjas. Nails and ninjas.. yup!
- NOTD: Models Own Slate Green
- NOTD: China Glaze Rodeo Fanatic
- Give away Winner!
- NOTD: Pink Zebra
- NOTD: China Glaze No Way Jose
- NOTD: Make Up Store Siw
- Haul: My First Models Own Polishes
- Well, it happened..
- Poll and a little Request
- Giveaway Roundup!
- NOTD: China Glaze 100 Proof Pink
- 200 Followers/Valentines Giveaway!
- Best Blog Award!
- Viva la Diva Giveaway Winners!
- NOTD: OPI Lincoln Park After Dark Suede
- ▼ February (15)