Thursday, February 11, 2010
9:54 PM | Posted by Anna | Edit Post
I finally got around to wearing the 2nd polish that I am giving away here. This is version 2 of China Glazes popular and discontinued shade No way Jose. It's more pink toned than the original, but has the same pretty glass fleck shimmer. I'm normally not a pink fan unless they're hot or neons but I actually like this one, a lot, it compliments my skin tone and it's just pretty to look at.
China Glaze No Way Jose
This is three coats and it applied smoothly, no application problems what so ever. Only downside with the formula is that it dries kind of slow, even with quick dry topcoat, almost 2 hours after applying it I managed to dent my right pinky nail a bit. It was hard to get it colour accurate in the pictures, it wanted to come out more bright than it really is. It's a bit more muted or dusty but the actual base colour looks pretty accurate to me. Anywho, it's really pretty. Wish I owned the original but I'm happy I got my hands on this version anyway!
- Naptown, La La Land, Sweden
- Nail Nerd by day, Ninja by night! My favourite things are informercials and thumb tacs... NO! It's nails of course! and ninjas. Nails and ninjas.. yup!
- NOTD: Models Own Slate Green
- NOTD: China Glaze Rodeo Fanatic
- Give away Winner!
- NOTD: Pink Zebra
- NOTD: China Glaze No Way Jose
- NOTD: Make Up Store Siw
- Haul: My First Models Own Polishes
- Well, it happened..
- Poll and a little Request
- Giveaway Roundup!
- NOTD: China Glaze 100 Proof Pink
- 200 Followers/Valentines Giveaway!
- Best Blog Award!
- Viva la Diva Giveaway Winners!
- NOTD: OPI Lincoln Park After Dark Suede
- ▼ February (15)