Thursday, February 25, 2010
3:27 PM | Posted by Anna | Edit Post
Oh this is a beauty! I've been lemming Dirty Sexy Money by Misa so I'm thrilled about owning this Models Own polish as it is a pretty close dupe to the Misa. I love this type of colour, dusty and toned down but still bold and colourful.
Models Own Slate Green
This is three coats and application was good. Formula seemed very good but the brush was a bit stiff and the first coat ended up streaky, it was easy to even out with the following coats though. The only real complaint I have really is the smell. All the Models Own polishes I bought have a very strong chemical smell, almost got a headache when I swatched them on a wheel and it wasn't better applying it in 3 coats on all 10 nails. But the colours are really pretty and I'll just have to keep the window open when I use one of them next time
- Naptown, La La Land, Sweden
- Nail Nerd by day, Ninja by night! My favourite things are informercials and thumb tacs... NO! It's nails of course! and ninjas. Nails and ninjas.. yup!
- NOTD: Models Own Slate Green
- NOTD: China Glaze Rodeo Fanatic
- Give away Winner!
- NOTD: Pink Zebra
- NOTD: China Glaze No Way Jose
- NOTD: Make Up Store Siw
- Haul: My First Models Own Polishes
- Well, it happened..
- Poll and a little Request
- Giveaway Roundup!
- NOTD: China Glaze 100 Proof Pink
- 200 Followers/Valentines Giveaway!
- Best Blog Award!
- Viva la Diva Giveaway Winners!
- NOTD: OPI Lincoln Park After Dark Suede
- ▼ February (15)