Thursday, November 26, 2009

Haul!

Hi guys!
Look what the mailman brought me yesterday!

Zoya and Nubar nail polishes!
Me and my friend Marie did a joint order from sparkling*nails on ebay to get the shipping costs down a little.

Here's my 6 polishes. L to R: Nubar Greener, Nubar Conserve, Zoya Yasmeen, Zoya Ki, Zoya Kalista and Zoya Trixie

This is what Marie got. L to R: Zoya Envy, Zoya Irene, Zoya Kalista, Zoya Yasmeen, Nubar Greener and Nubar Forest

These are my first Nubar and Zoya polishes so I'm really excited =)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Anna
Naptown, La La Land, Sweden
Nail Nerd by day, Ninja by night! My favourite things are informercials and thumb tacs... NO! It's nails of course! and ninjas. Nails and ninjas.. yup!
View my complete profile

Nail Art Contest?

Search This Blog

Labels


Recent Comments

Contest!

200 Followers Contest! - CLOSED

Member Of

The Polish Blogger Network!

Other Nails Nerds

Where are my Readers?

My Favourite Blogs