Friday, November 20, 2009

NOTD: China Glaze DV8

Hi everyone!
Now when I got the crappy virgin post out of the way it'll hopefully only get better from here!
Time for my first NOTD! Yay!
Today I'm wearing DV8 from China Glaze's OMG collection. It's a gorgeous teal with holographic shimmer.
The forumla is great and it was opaque in 2 thin coats. I've read some complaints that the polishes from the OMG collection chip easily, this is nothing I have experienced. I always use 2 coats of base (1 coat Nailtek f.II + 1 coat Orly Bonder) and top the mani off with a thick coat of Poshe, and I never had any chipping problems. Wears the same as any other polish.

Now, pictures! (All pictures are clickable)

Artificial light:



Natural light:


Not sure what the "fuzz" on my index finger is, probably just the light cause I sure didn't see any when I snapped the picture.

Closeup of the holo goodness (with flash):



This polish is truly awesome, I love the whole collection in fact. I mean, how can you resist a holo?

That's all I had for you today!
Until next time, have a good one!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

your nails are gorgeous! love this color. i need to get it!

Anna said...

Thank you :)
I'm a sucker for holo's and teal! This polish is a dream come true for me!

About Me

My Photo
Anna
Naptown, La La Land, Sweden
Nail Nerd by day, Ninja by night! My favourite things are informercials and thumb tacs... NO! It's nails of course! and ninjas. Nails and ninjas.. yup!
View my complete profile

Nail Art Contest?

Search This Blog

Labels


Recent Comments

Contest!

200 Followers Contest! - CLOSED

Member Of

The Polish Blogger Network!

Other Nails Nerds

Where are my Readers?

My Favourite Blogs