Thursday, November 26, 2009

NOTD: L.A. Girl Rock Star Groupie

This is actually the nails of yesterday, but I didnt get around to post it.
I used one of my favourite purples, Groupie from L.A Girl Rock Star collection. Its a dark purple with amazing blue and purple shimmer/mini glitter. It looks a bit duochrome in the bottle but it doesn't really show on the nail. I wouldnt call it a real duochrome. It's still ridiculously pretty though!
I added some dots using a dotting tool and China Glaze Passion to make it more fun.

This picture is more color accurate than the bottle picture, maybe a little bit too blue. Its a pretty cool toned purple.

This is much lighter than it is in real life, but it shows the duochrome, isnt it gorgeous?

Thank for reading!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Anna
Naptown, La La Land, Sweden
Nail Nerd by day, Ninja by night! My favourite things are informercials and thumb tacs... NO! It's nails of course! and ninjas. Nails and ninjas.. yup!
View my complete profile

Nail Art Contest?

Search This Blog

Labels


Recent Comments

Contest!

200 Followers Contest! - CLOSED

Member Of

The Polish Blogger Network!

Other Nails Nerds

Where are my Readers?

My Favourite Blogs