Thursday, November 19, 2009

Virgin post!

Hi everyone!
This is my first ever blog post! Feels exciting!
I have no clue what so ever on what to write for this first post.. but here goes
My name is Anna, from Sweden and I'm completely obsessed with nails. A real nail nerd!
The past year or so I've spent hours every day reading nailblogs (wow that sounds really lame lol) and I finally decided to make my own =)
I'm really bad at introductions but I'm sure you'll get to know me better along the way.
Hope you'll enjoy my blog!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Welcome to nail blogging! I'm sure you'll enjoy it and I'm looking forward to reading yours :)

Anna said...

Oh wow, my first comment =) Hadnt expected one so soon!
Thank you Mary!

Will be posting some NOTD's and/or nailart tomorrow =)

About Me

My Photo
Anna
Naptown, La La Land, Sweden
Nail Nerd by day, Ninja by night! My favourite things are informercials and thumb tacs... NO! It's nails of course! and ninjas. Nails and ninjas.. yup!
View my complete profile

Nail Art Contest?

Search This Blog

Labels


Recent Comments

Contest!

200 Followers Contest! - CLOSED

Member Of

The Polish Blogger Network!

Other Nails Nerds

Where are my Readers?

My Favourite Blogs