Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Nail Art: Ghetto Fabulous!

Here's some nail art from my archives. I made this for a contest but at the last minuted I decided to enter with another design.
It's very Ghetto Fab, nothing I would wear out but I had alot of fun making it and would like to show it to you guys.
The pictures are pretty bad, and so is my clean up job it looks like :P
Indoors with flash.


For this fun design I started with two coats of China Glaze GR8, a gold holo. Stamped on the leopard print pattern from Konad M57 using ColorClub Black. Then I took Orly Golden Maharaja and painted on the different "tips", also used China Glaze Poetic on the pinky. Finished the design by placing gold bullions and amber rhinestones along the line diving the colors.

Thanks for reading!

About Me

My Photo
Anna
Naptown, La La Land, Sweden
Nail Nerd by day, Ninja by night! My favourite things are informercials and thumb tacs... NO! It's nails of course! and ninjas. Nails and ninjas.. yup!
View my complete profile

Nail Art Contest?

Search This Blog

Labels


Recent Comments

Contest!

200 Followers Contest! - CLOSED

Member Of

The Polish Blogger Network!

Other Nails Nerds

Where are my Readers?

My Favourite Blogs