Saturday, November 21, 2009

NOTD: Orly Pixie Dust

Hi everyone!

Its time for another Nail Of The Day! Today I'm wearing Orly Pixie Dust, a really pretty grey with tiny silver glitter, like little flecks of silver. I think it has a hint of blue in there with the grey and that only makes it prettier. Today at work I sometimes saw some multicolored glitter flashes, we have pretty strong lights where I work, I got a picture of it and will post a close up!


Look at all the pretty silver flecks!


I have totally fallen for the grey trend. Cant understand how I could live without it before!

Sorry about the blurry pic, but it was the one where you could see the multi colored shimmer/glitter the best. There's something with blurry pics and glitters..

Anywho, I love this polish! The only bad thing is that it's a tiny bit sheer. I needed 3 coats to get it opaque, it will probably take 4 if you do thin ones. 3 coats is still okay in my book but I prefer 2.
I need to get Mirror mirror from the same collection! Actually I need the whole collection, own half of it so far.

Hope you all are having a great weekend!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Anna
Naptown, La La Land, Sweden
Nail Nerd by day, Ninja by night! My favourite things are informercials and thumb tacs... NO! It's nails of course! and ninjas. Nails and ninjas.. yup!
View my complete profile

Nail Art Contest?

Search This Blog

Labels


Recent Comments

Contest!

200 Followers Contest! - CLOSED

Member Of

The Polish Blogger Network!

Other Nails Nerds

Where are my Readers?

My Favourite Blogs