Thursday, November 26, 2009

NOTD: Nubar Greener

Todays NOTD is one of the new polishes of course! I bring you Nubar Greener:


It's a really gorgeous green, more shimmery and warmer in real life. Too bad the sun wasn't out so I could capture all the pretty shimmer. You'll just have to imagine it being there!
Application was a breeze, great formula and coverage, this is 2 coats. Greener is the first Nubar I ever used and I'm definitely buying more!

Thanks for reading and happy thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates that!

2 comments:

PolishPig said...

Urtjusigt, du har jättefina naglar!

Välkommen till nagelbloggeriet!
Jag började i september, intresset bara växer.. enda faran är att du kommer att få en ännu större önskelista :-)

Anna said...

Tack så mycket :)

Listan jag har här är bara ett litet urval från min "stora" lista :S Och den bara växer och växer hehe. Men men, man kan aldrig ha för många lack!

About Me

My Photo
Anna
Naptown, La La Land, Sweden
Nail Nerd by day, Ninja by night! My favourite things are informercials and thumb tacs... NO! It's nails of course! and ninjas. Nails and ninjas.. yup!
View my complete profile

Nail Art Contest?

Search This Blog

Labels


Recent Comments

Contest!

200 Followers Contest! - CLOSED

Member Of

The Polish Blogger Network!

Other Nails Nerds

Where are my Readers?

My Favourite Blogs