Friday, December 11, 2009

NOTD: China Glaze Recycle

Happy friday!
Today I'm wearing China Glaze Recycle. It's a medium grey creme that I just love! SO HOT!

Sorry about the nails being out of focus. Had the wrong camera settings and didn't notice 'til it was too late. It is color accurate though, on the nails. Slightly darker than bottle color. Gorgeous!



It took 2-3 coats to get it opaque, varied depending on the nail. Think I probably did thinner coats on some nails. It was slightly runny which I don't like, was harder to work with than my other China Glaze's but the end result made it all worth it!

4 comments:

Paige said...

I really need to get this color!

polishedlyrics said...

I love Recycle, such a lovely color.

Lucy said...

Who ever would have thought grey nail polish would be so sexy and pretty. Looks fantastic on you.

MCA said...

islam coran musulman ovnis illuminatis franc-maçonnerie mahdi jérusalemChina Caps manufacturer


uhm.This color is pretty. but I think it makes you dull colored nails go: (

About Me

My Photo
Anna
Naptown, La La Land, Sweden
Nail Nerd by day, Ninja by night! My favourite things are informercials and thumb tacs... NO! It's nails of course! and ninjas. Nails and ninjas.. yup!
View my complete profile

Nail Art Contest?

Search This Blog

Labels


Recent Comments

Contest!

200 Followers Contest! - CLOSED

Member Of

The Polish Blogger Network!

Other Nails Nerds

Where are my Readers?

My Favourite Blogs