Sunday, December 20, 2009
5:29 PM | Posted by Anna | Edit Post
I got some Eyeko Polishes the other day, they have change the design of their bottles to the better, yay! My old Eyeko's keep drying out cause the cap wont close tightly and it's uncomfortable to hold while painting cause it's so small. I got Vintage Polish, Lilac Polish, Purple Polish and Cosmic Polish.
Today I'm wearing Vintage Polish, which is supposed to be a jade green color if you believe what it says on the bottle. However I think it has too much blue in it to be a jade. It's still a pretty color though, soft and very nice for spring
Eyeko did the same "mistake" as Essie with Mint Candy Apple, added a little too much blue for the color to be perfect in my opinion. Vintage is how I expected Turntable by L.A. Girl to look but it's more like if Turntable and MCA would have a baby it'd be Vintage Polish. They all ended up on one of my green wheels, even though they're too blue to really be green!
Enough about the color, on to the formula. It was a bit sheer, maybe even jelly'ish. It took 3 thick coats to get it opaque but the application went smoothly. They have definitely improved their formula, bottles and brushes. Looking forward to trying the rest of them!
- Naptown, La La Land, Sweden
- Nail Nerd by day, Ninja by night! My favourite things are informercials and thumb tacs... NO! It's nails of course! and ninjas. Nails and ninjas.. yup!
- HAPPY NEW YEARS! Party Manicure!
- NOTD: China Glaze Channelesque
- The Remaining Eyeko Swatches
- Tip and Toe Care: Part 3 Natural Nail Care
- NOTD: Essence All Access
- Nail Art: Birthday Manicure, Star Gradation
- Merry Christmas!
- NOTD: P2 Dangerous
- WAAAH Awesome Overload!
- NOTD: OPI Suzi Skis In The Pyrenees Suede
- NOTD: Eyeko Vintage Polish
- NOTD: OPI Merry Midnight
- TNNOTW: China Glaze Calypso Blue
- NOTD: Essie Mink Muffs
- Headboard and NOTD: Nubar Conserve
- Would you want to get 5 new nail polishes for chri...
- Haul Pic Spam
- Tip and Toe Care: Part 2 Nail Growth
- More Giveaways!
- NOTD: Recycle Bonus
- NOTD: China Glaze Recycle
- TNNOTW: Zoya Envy
- NOTD: Zoya Kalista
- NOTD: China Glaze Carnival Lights
- HELLOOOO GORGEOUS!
- Tip and Toe Care: Part 1 The Nail Anatomy
- Nail Art: Snowy Snowy Night
- NOTD: L.A. Girl Rock Star Punk
- NOTD: Glitter Gal 3D Black
- TNNOTW: China Glaze Cords
- Nail Art: Leaf Nails
- Nail Art: Christmasy!
- Yet Another Giveaway!
- ▼ December (34)