Thursday, December 17, 2009
10:33 PM | Posted by Anna | Edit Post
As usual on thursdays it's ninja nails! Today she's showing us China Glaze Calypso Blue, a pretty dark blue creme. Sorry about the quality of the pictures, I didn't bring my lightbox with me so we made a makeshift one with a kitchen lamp and a single sheet of white paper. The pictures turned out decent considering!
This is pretty color accurate, it is a dark dark blue but not so dark it looks black in any lighting.
This color was very pigmented, used 2 coats for the pictures. It was a little bit runny which made application tricky which is sad cause blue polishes are always hard to clean up. The color seem to want to get stuck in your skin and give you smurf fingers. It is a perfect dark blue color, really dark but not black as some dark cremes tend to look, especially in low light. This wont be mistaken for black in any light setting though. Awesome!
- Naptown, La La Land, Sweden
- Nail Nerd by day, Ninja by night! My favourite things are informercials and thumb tacs... NO! It's nails of course! and ninjas. Nails and ninjas.. yup!
- HAPPY NEW YEARS! Party Manicure!
- NOTD: China Glaze Channelesque
- The Remaining Eyeko Swatches
- Tip and Toe Care: Part 3 Natural Nail Care
- NOTD: Essence All Access
- Nail Art: Birthday Manicure, Star Gradation
- Merry Christmas!
- NOTD: P2 Dangerous
- WAAAH Awesome Overload!
- NOTD: OPI Suzi Skis In The Pyrenees Suede
- NOTD: Eyeko Vintage Polish
- NOTD: OPI Merry Midnight
- TNNOTW: China Glaze Calypso Blue
- NOTD: Essie Mink Muffs
- Headboard and NOTD: Nubar Conserve
- Would you want to get 5 new nail polishes for chri...
- Haul Pic Spam
- Tip and Toe Care: Part 2 Nail Growth
- More Giveaways!
- NOTD: Recycle Bonus
- NOTD: China Glaze Recycle
- TNNOTW: Zoya Envy
- NOTD: Zoya Kalista
- NOTD: China Glaze Carnival Lights
- HELLOOOO GORGEOUS!
- Tip and Toe Care: Part 1 The Nail Anatomy
- Nail Art: Snowy Snowy Night
- NOTD: L.A. Girl Rock Star Punk
- NOTD: Glitter Gal 3D Black
- TNNOTW: China Glaze Cords
- Nail Art: Leaf Nails
- Nail Art: Christmasy!
- Yet Another Giveaway!
- ▼ December (34)