Thursday, December 10, 2009
4:30 PM | Posted by Anna | Edit Post
She's baaaaaaack! My very own ninja and today she's wearing a gorgeous green! Zoya Envy!
This is a really beautiful dark green creme, it has a slight shimmer in it, you can tell right where the ligh hits the nail. The shimmer isn't visible 90% of the time though so I still call this a creme.
- Naptown, La La Land, Sweden
- Nail Nerd by day, Ninja by night! My favourite things are informercials and thumb tacs... NO! It's nails of course! and ninjas. Nails and ninjas.. yup!
- HAPPY NEW YEARS! Party Manicure!
- NOTD: China Glaze Channelesque
- The Remaining Eyeko Swatches
- Tip and Toe Care: Part 3 Natural Nail Care
- NOTD: Essence All Access
- Nail Art: Birthday Manicure, Star Gradation
- Merry Christmas!
- NOTD: P2 Dangerous
- WAAAH Awesome Overload!
- NOTD: OPI Suzi Skis In The Pyrenees Suede
- NOTD: Eyeko Vintage Polish
- NOTD: OPI Merry Midnight
- TNNOTW: China Glaze Calypso Blue
- NOTD: Essie Mink Muffs
- Headboard and NOTD: Nubar Conserve
- Would you want to get 5 new nail polishes for chri...
- Haul Pic Spam
- Tip and Toe Care: Part 2 Nail Growth
- More Giveaways!
- NOTD: Recycle Bonus
- NOTD: China Glaze Recycle
- TNNOTW: Zoya Envy
- NOTD: Zoya Kalista
- NOTD: China Glaze Carnival Lights
- HELLOOOO GORGEOUS!
- Tip and Toe Care: Part 1 The Nail Anatomy
- Nail Art: Snowy Snowy Night
- NOTD: L.A. Girl Rock Star Punk
- NOTD: Glitter Gal 3D Black
- TNNOTW: China Glaze Cords
- Nail Art: Leaf Nails
- Nail Art: Christmasy!
- Yet Another Giveaway!
- ▼ December (34)