Sunday, January 3, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award!


I got tagged by the lovely Arie from Catch the Beauty with Arie. This is my first tag *squee* Thank you Arie :)
For this tag you're supposed to tell 7 random facts about yourself, here are mine

1. I really am a nerd. I love video games, anime movies and fantasy books.

2. One of my personal goals is to own, and to read of course, all Dragonlance books.

3. I love to sing in the car, loudly! But hate to sing when other people could hear me.

4. I sell shoes for a living, but wish I was working with nails or interior design.

5. I've been dying my hair for so many years I'm not sure I know what my real colour is. I've had everything from blonde to red hair, I'm currently dark brown.

6. I have 2 cats which I love and talk to all the time when I'm at home. I can have the weirdest conversations with them. But that ok cause they don't judge me! :P

7. I like to think I can speak alot of languages, but in most cases I understand more than I actually speak. The languages I can speak fluently though are Swedish, English and sign language.

I'm tagging:
Kirsten from Een Minder Mutsig Nagelblog
Gildedangel from Naive Nails
L from Bright Lights, Big Color
Evil Angel from Black Nail Polish and Lip Gloss
Deez Nails from Deez Nails
Kelly from Plane Beauty
And everyone else who feels like playing and haven't been tagged yet!
Looking forward to reading your random facts!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tagging me :) I got tagged the other day and only did it yesterday (I think). So would you mind if I didn't do it, but I'll add your link saying you tagged me :)

I would love to be able to do sign language, it amazes me that people can communicate without actually using sounds, that they can hold a conversation using hands alone!

Oh love the new layout by the way, looks really professional!

L said...

Thanks Anna. You rock!

Paige said...

Thank you for tagging me! I have already done it; but I will certainly add to it and say that you tagged me too! :)

Kirsten (The Dutch Nail Blog) said...

Thanks for tagging me!

I just made a blogpost on it and I tagged a couple of lesser known blogs that are worth checking out!

About Me

My Photo
Anna
Naptown, La La Land, Sweden
Nail Nerd by day, Ninja by night! My favourite things are informercials and thumb tacs... NO! It's nails of course! and ninjas. Nails and ninjas.. yup!
View my complete profile

Nail Art Contest?

Search This Blog

Labels


Recent Comments

Contest!

200 Followers Contest! - CLOSED

Member Of

The Polish Blogger Network!

Other Nails Nerds

Where are my Readers?

My Favourite Blogs