Tuesday, January 12, 2010

NOTD: Glitter Gal 3D Electric Blue

Wanted something brighter today and went with this pretty electric blue colour with holographic glitter from glitter Gal. I wouldn't call this a real holographic polish as the glitter isn't as dense as in China Glaze's OMG collection for example, but it's pretty none the less and the blue colour makes me happy!

Glitter Gal 3D Electric Blue

Glitter Gal 3D Electric Blue with flash

Glitter Gal 3D Electric Blue bottle

This polish looks on the nail as it does in the bottle in the bottom picture, the holographic glitter is much more visible than I was able to capture in the pictures of my nails, the electric blue colour is accurate though. It went on smoothly and was almost opaque in one coat, had a few spots that weren't so I did two coats to even it out. This polish is really fun, bright and pretty and the Glitter Gal formula is very good. I'm really taking a liking to their polishes, even though I've only worn 2 so far, when my budget allows it I need to buy a few more I think!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

This reminds me alot of the base color of Dorothy Who?

Michèle said...

Wow, very nice! Love your nails btw.

Kyosuke said...

I have to second Michèle, very lovely nails, nice color choice, the polish itself is great <3

Anonymous said...

That's a pretty polish, the colour is gorgeous and I like how the glitter isn't to in your face x

L said...

This is a really pretty shade of blue. Looks good on ya.

Paige said...

That is a gorgeous blue!

the-swatchaholic said...

Wow what a gorgeous nail polish! It looks great on you! :)

Gejba said...

Uau - this is one fantastic blue. I have to check out Glitter Gal polishes.

la trousse a tichou said...

beautiful colour

ReaderRita said...

Where do you purchase Glitter Gal?That is a seriously pretty polish!

Anna said...

@ReaderRita you can purchase them from their website, they ship world wide :) http://www.glittergal.com.au/

ReaderRita said...

Thank you! Great to know they ship worldwide!
Whee!

Nailderella said...

super pretty!

thrillpier said...

Good energy management requires a good understanding of where and how the energy is used. To this end we
present a detailed analysis of the power consumption of
a recent mobile phone, the Openmoko Neo Freerunner
charms for charm braceletsJonathan Sarna

Mr,Bean said...

In a GRC, all the candidates must either be members of the same political party or independent candidates standing as a group, and at least one of the candidates must be a person belonging to the Malay, Indian or some other minority community
voice overs adelaidecredit cards

createforumsfree said...

Engaging Writing Tone – Each article will be written in a matter that engages your
readers and guides them to the very last word.
Vacation Rentals in Siesta Keyben ten games

key said...

Our locksmiths available only with contemporary and modern equipment, which guarantee you excellent results in the implementation of various locksmith services that you may need to. ключар

About Me

My Photo
Anna
Naptown, La La Land, Sweden
Nail Nerd by day, Ninja by night! My favourite things are informercials and thumb tacs... NO! It's nails of course! and ninjas. Nails and ninjas.. yup!
View my complete profile

Nail Art Contest?

Search This Blog

Labels


Recent Comments

Contest!

200 Followers Contest! - CLOSED

Member Of

The Polish Blogger Network!

Other Nails Nerds

Where are my Readers?

My Favourite Blogs