Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Coming up: Orly Spring and Summer Collections

I know you guys might have already seen these, but I am super excited about these colours. Orly was super kind and sent me 3 bottles each from the Bloom (Spring 2010) and Sweet (Summer 2010) collections to try out. They look great, most of them are colours I had planned on buying, and the rest looks much better in real life than in the pictures I had seen so I'm excited about them too!

Here is what I got

Orly Bloom Collection - Available now
Left to Right: Thorned Rose, Wandering Vine and Blushing Bud

Orly Sweet Collection - Available April 2010
Left to Right: Gumdrop, Cotton Candy, Lollipop

Out of the Bloom collection I had already been eyeing and thinking about buying Wandering Vine and Blushing Bud, they look great in the bottles! Thorned Rose is not a colour I would have picked myself, it is pretty though and look better in reality than in pictures. I don't own anything like it so it'll definitely be interesting to try it out. I'm a sucker for pastels so I've been looking forward to the Sweet collection. Gumdrop and Lollipop are my spontanious favourites out of the three I recieved. I hadn't planned on buying Cotton Candy at all as I thought it'd be a straight pastel pink, but it kind of has a peachy tone which makes it much more appealing to me. Going to be interesting to see how these look on the nails!

*Products courtesy of LaForce + Stevens

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Sqeeeeeeeeeeeee....You got lollipop! Pretty puuuleeeezzzz swatch lollipop!!!!!!
You are the first blogger I've seen that got it. :)

Anna said...

@Evil Angel Oh I didn't know that! Makes me feel special now :p I'll swatch all of them! =)

Rebecca said...

I love gumdrop and lollipop! I don't have any pastels...I may have to invest.

Anna said...

@Rebecca They should be available at retailers early April :) The whole summer collection is lovely!

@Danica I'm definitely feeling the summer collection more than the spring one. I'm totally in love with the up and away collection too. Wanted to buy the whole thing first time I was pictures :P Gonna try and contain myself and only pick a few though lol

yardsticks 4 lunatics said...

I love them all, can't wait to swatch.

Anonymous said...

omgeeeezies! you got lollipop! Me and Andrea have been dying to see this one; you're the first to get it I know of! Swatch soon please!

Anonymous said...

They all look so pretty in the bottles. Especially Cotton candy, I need a colour like that in my life :) Can't wait to see swatches

polishedlyrics said...

Ohh I can't wait to see these.

Lina Tran said...

Lollipop looks like such a nice colour!

About Me

My Photo
Anna
Naptown, La La Land, Sweden
Nail Nerd by day, Ninja by night! My favourite things are informercials and thumb tacs... NO! It's nails of course! and ninjas. Nails and ninjas.. yup!
View my complete profile

Nail Art Contest?

Search This Blog

Labels


Recent Comments

Contest!

200 Followers Contest! - CLOSED

Member Of

The Polish Blogger Network!

Other Nails Nerds

Where are my Readers?

My Favourite Blogs