Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Coming Up: Glitter Gal Holographic Polishes

Kerry at Glitter Gal sent me 2 of their holographic, or 3D, polishes that I didn't own to review. I'm really excited about both of these colours, check them out!

Left to Right: Glitter Gal 3D Copper and 3D Dark Purple
The white balance on my camera was set all wrong, therefore the yellow'ish background, but the bottle colours still look pretty accurate to me.

The purple has the same chunky holo glitter as in the previous Glitter Gal polishes that I've tried. The copper on the other hand look more like a China Glaze OMG holo in the bottle, with the fine glitter and more of a smooth holographic finish. I'm definitely excited about these, I had been eyeing the purple before and the copper one with the different holo finish definitely looks interesting. Pictures of these on my nails are coming up later this week!

6 comments:

Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty said...

They have awesome glitters, now the holos, omg. Can't wait for the swatches

Arie said...

Yes, I would love to see the swatches ^_^

Anonymous said...

They have awesome glitters, now the holos, omg. Can't wait for the swatches
add urlComet Voucher Codes

MCA said...

Data Cabling London City, West End and Docklandsgarage heaters


I likt this blog. thanks for share

MCA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
createforumsfree said...

Flows Well – Each sentence of the article will flow naturally into the next.20. Only Factual Information – Your article will only be filled with researched, welldocumented facts. We will never fill up space in your article with non-verified
information.
Vacation Rentals in Siesta Keyben ten games

About Me

My Photo
Anna
Naptown, La La Land, Sweden
Nail Nerd by day, Ninja by night! My favourite things are informercials and thumb tacs... NO! It's nails of course! and ninjas. Nails and ninjas.. yup!
View my complete profile

Nail Art Contest?

Search This Blog

Labels


Recent Comments

Contest!

200 Followers Contest! - CLOSED

Member Of

The Polish Blogger Network!

Other Nails Nerds

Where are my Readers?

My Favourite Blogs