Monday, January 11, 2010

NOTD: P2 Glory

Just a quick post to show you guys I'm still alive. I've had alot going on this weekend and now I'm feeling ill, sore throat and fever'ish :( Decided to paint my nails today to cheer myself up and I grabbed this pretty from my untrieds box. P2 Glory, a colour I can't really decide if it's green or gold. Antique gold maybe? It looks almost olive green in some lights, it makes me think of one of my major lemmings China Glaze Out on Safari, wish I owned that so I could do a comparison. It's a friggin' awesome colour anyway!

P2 Glory

P2 Glory

P2 Glory Bottle

This beauty was almost opaque in one coat, but I did two anyway to even it out. It was a tiny bit thick but still very easy to apply, probably thanks to the P2 brush shape which is a bit wider than regular brushes and spreads more polish on the nail and makes it easier to control. I liked this polish in the bottle, I LOVED it on the nail! Don't own another colour like this but have a handful on my lemming list so I have a feeling this will be used alot! Wish P2 was sold in Sweden, so far I have really liked their colours, brushes and formulas.

14 comments:

Michèle said...

Wow now i have to get this one too :')

It looks great on you, and I agree with you on the formula, it's amazing, esp. for such a little price!

Anonymous said...

I agree with antique gold. It's gorgeous anyhow!

Unknown said...

That is a very dark and deep gold.
Gorgeous!

Solveig said...

Really unique polish!

Paige said...

That is a gorgeous color!!!

Jamie D. said...

Beautiful gold - very striking. Lovely nails too. :-)

Kirsten (The Dutch Nail Blog) said...

Wow it looked much greener on my nails! On me it's definitely an olive green with gold sheen but on you it's a lot more golden.
Glad you like it!

Gejba said...

I like. :)
I'm currently cursing p2 Electric - this is the third coat I'm applying.

mrblack said...

Mejor no pensar en mañana... para no volverse loco.
hotels in galwayfurnace parts

whatlivemom said...

rice absorbs the moisture. We used to put sour mangoes in a bag of rice and it used to ripe quickly in a day or two.
bean bag chairsonline texting

whatlivemom said...

I did a lot of shooting last week, making several day trips out of Las Vegas. I've got more photos than I can easily review / process and share. Here's a place I went, called The Valley of Fire. You can imagine why they call it that with this amazing red sandstone, and sunsets like this... It's the oldest state park in Nevada. These rock formations were created in the age of the dinosaurs, 150 million...
security shop auf rechnung kaufenEurope VDE ac power cord

whatlivemom said...

Don't check me in! Good social media etiquette for location-based services, photos on Facebook, and Google+ hangouts.
Alcohol Rehab Center in FloridaFree Car Insurance Rates

whatlivemom said...

It is good to question we we see, as all too often we adhere to the life script that everyone else is happily playing out - for me Eli Pariser's book The
Auto WarrantyAuto Insurance Guide

whatlivemom said...

Amazon.com: Consent of the Networked: The Worldwide Struggle For Internet Freedom eBook: Rebecca MacKinnon: Kindle Store
holiday harvey bayhome floor plans

About Me

My Photo
Anna
Naptown, La La Land, Sweden
Nail Nerd by day, Ninja by night! My favourite things are informercials and thumb tacs... NO! It's nails of course! and ninjas. Nails and ninjas.. yup!
View my complete profile

Nail Art Contest?

Search This Blog

Labels


Recent Comments

Contest!

200 Followers Contest! - CLOSED

Member Of

The Polish Blogger Network!

Other Nails Nerds

Where are my Readers?

My Favourite Blogs