This beauty is definitely my favourite purple shimmer, it's so gorgeous. It's perfectly balanced between blue and red and the slightly lighter shimmer makes it looks really deep and interesting. The formula is great, it went on smoothly and was opaque in 2 coats. I have been wearing this for the past few days actually and I am impressed with the wear, it almost looks like I just applied it. No chips, no tipwear and it's still shiny and pretty. If you only plan on buying one purple ever, it should be this one!
- Naptown, La La Land, Sweden
- Nail Nerd by day, Ninja by night! My favourite things are informercials and thumb tacs... NO! It's nails of course! and ninjas. Nails and ninjas.. yup!
- NOTD: Glitter Gal 3D Dark Purple
- NOTD: Glitter Gal 3D Copper
- Coming Up: Glitter Gal Holographic Polishes
- NOTD: China Glaze Dorothy Who?
- Giveaway Reminder!
- Polish Bloggers Network: Lacquer Link Love 1/22/10...
- Orly Sweet Swatches
- Orly Bloom Swatches
- NOTD: China Glaze Octa Gone Wild
- Polish Bloggers Network: Lacquer Link Love 1/15/10...
- NOTD: Viva la Diva Fall #4 + Konad
- Coming up: Orly Spring and Summer Collections
- NOTD: Glitter Gal 3D Electric Blue
- NOTD: P2 Glory
- You've Got Nail Giveaway!
- The Story About the Missing Followers Box!
- NOTD: Orly Happily Ever After
- Nail Art: Burberry Print
- NOTD: Essie Midnight Cami meets Nfu-Oh #52
- NOTD: Zoya Yasmeen
- Tip and Toe Care: Part 4 At Home Manicure
- Beautiful Blogger Award!
- No Nails but a New Blog Design
- My First Giveaway!
- Viva la Diva Fall 2008 Swatches
- ▼ January (25)