Tuesday, January 26, 2010

NOTD: China Glaze Dorothy Who?

This beauty had been sitting in my untrieds for way too long! Haven't really been in a glitter mood, but decided to wear this one anyway and I'm glad I did! It's gorgeous!


China Glaze Dorothy Who?

China Glaze Dorothy Who?
Blurry to show the glitter

China Glaze Dorothy Who? bottle

This is a blue jelly'ish base packed full with blue and silver glitter. Absolutely gorgeous, no pictures do this polish justice. It took 3 coats to get it opaque which isn't bad at all compared to other glitters I own. I could rave about how pretty this is for hours, but other than that there isn't much to say about it. If you like blue glitters you NEED this!

11 comments:

Michèle said...

I think your pics may be the best pics of this polish I've seen! Love it!

Paige said...

That is a beautiful color!!!

Anonymous said...

That's so pretty!

Kirsten (The Dutch Nail Blog) said...

I agree with Michèle. I was a bit disappointed by this one but your pics are great!
I'm still going to franken mine though. ;)

rijaH said...

thinking about the horrors of removing this *shivers* :P but you made it look really nice :D

Shayla said...

I love this color - so glad it picked it up in my last haul!

Nicole said...

Love this! So glad I have it. Your pics are gorgeous! Doesn't it cheer you up?

Anna said...

@Michéle Thank you! It's even prettier in reality!

@Kirsten It actually lived up to the hopes I had for it, I thought I would be dissapointed after seeing some swatches but it's so much prettier in reality. No pictures do it justice!

@rijaH It wasn't all that bad, the ol' tin foil trick always works!

@Nicole It really is a gorgeous colour, love the glitter and blue polish always cheers me up for some reason

L said...

Ya know? I have this but I don't know if I like it at all.

phuong said...

I want to buy it!

Broker PropertiHRT Women

12345 said...

After the race to the South Pole ended in 1912 with Roald Amundsen's conquest, Shackleton turned his attention to what he said was the one remaining great object of Antarctic journeying—the crossing of the continent from sea to sea, via the pole. To this end he made preparations for what became the Imperial Trans-Antarctic Expedition.oceans alive marine phytoplanktonimmobilier

About Me

My Photo
Anna
Naptown, La La Land, Sweden
Nail Nerd by day, Ninja by night! My favourite things are informercials and thumb tacs... NO! It's nails of course! and ninjas. Nails and ninjas.. yup!
View my complete profile

Nail Art Contest?

Search This Blog

Labels


Recent Comments

Contest!

200 Followers Contest! - CLOSED

Member Of

The Polish Blogger Network!

Other Nails Nerds

Where are my Readers?

My Favourite Blogs